Prawn Laksa (serves 2)
50g medium rice noodles
2-3 tablespoons of Laksa paste
300ml of chicken stock
400ml can of coconut milk
150g large cooked prawns
Handful of beansprouts
Third of a cucumber
Bunch of coriander
Try replacing the prawns with chicken – works well!
- Put the noodles in a bowl, pour over boiling water and leave to soften, about 5-7 minutes.
- Heat a pan, add the laksa paste and a splash of coconut milk. Fry for 3-4 minutes, add the coconut milk and stock, stir, bring to the boil and simmer for 8-9 minutes.
- Add the prawns and heat through. Stir in the beansprouts.
- Serve the noodles into two bowls
- Ladle over the soup, then top with cucumber and coriander